Development (Owner Representation & Advisory)
- Project valuation including calculation of NOI and sensitivity analysis.
- Risk analysis: economic, market, technical, environmental, financial, operational, legal, commercial and portfolio risk.
- Feasibility and economic analysis.
- Site evaluation selection.
- Competitive market analysis.
- Identify best-in-class consultants and sub-consultants.
- Design management.
- Project oversight.
- Disposition and commercialization plan.
- Close-out and turnover strategy.
Program / Project Management
- Evaluate competitive landscape for bidding, estimating and procurement.
- Determine a suitable project structure: DBOM, DBOT, GMP, Lump-Sum, CM, IPD
- Design and Construction Feasibility
- Value engineering.
- Conduct project risk and financial evaluation
- Resource planning
- Establish a viable project plan including integration, change management and configuration management.
- Integrate people, processes and systems to ensure seamless delivery of project deliverables.
- Planning, execution and control.
- The bidding and procurement process.
- Claims management and conflicts resolution.
- Managing technical, organizational, contractual and political interfaces.
- Systems integration and standardization.
- Forecasting, reporting and validation.
- Project controls.
- Bidding, purchasing and procurement.
- Managing construction supply chain.
- Documentation and reporting.
- Fixed-Price Delivery
- Integration of design and construction using structured methodology.
- Implement quantitative risk management tools to drive proactive decision making.
- Structure contract delivery formats that protect the project and balance the interests of the owner, the contractor and the project stakeholders.
- Financial risk review and monitoring.
- Technical risk review and mitigation.
- Procurement risk assessment.
- Identify a tailored contract negotiation plan that defines a path towards win-win solutions.
- Infrastructure financing.
- Contractual models.
- Understanding market trends.
- Construction economics.
- Incorporate best practices in project management. Structure the project organization.
- Change management and control.
- Conflict management and disputes resolution plan.
- Communication and information management.
- Design and construction plan.
- Implement and oversee a robust estimating plan that focuses on major long-lead purchase items.
- Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Earned Value Analysis (EVA).
- Accounting and auditing.